To recognise outstanding NYPFP applicants and inspire them in their continuous pursuit for academic excellence throughout their course
of study at NYP, NYPFP applicants with excellent results can stand to secure prestigious NYP Scholarships.
Who can apply?
- Singapore Citizens & Permanent Residents
- Students who have been invited by MOE to apply for the PFP
- Sec 4N(A) students who obtained an ELMAB3 (English, Math, Best 3 Subjects) raw aggregate score of 10 points or lower at 2014 GCE ‘N’-Level examinations
- Good CCA records
NYPFP Tuition Fees
The annual tuition fees for the Polytechnic Foundation Programme for AY2015 are:
• S$330 for Singapore Citizens
• S$2,150 for Permanent Residents
• S$8,000 for International Students
*All tuition fees listed are subject to change
Information on supplementary fees can be found here.
Financial assistance is available. For more information, contact us for a chat.